20051217

narnia

Watched “the Chronicles of Narnia: the Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe” last week.
And I expect a lot in this movie..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After all…
I think Narnia is not bad..
But still, there are some disappointments.
Hmm,
Now, I can feel how Andrew felt after he watched Harry Potter & the Golden Goblet.

As not all of us know, Narnia is a children story.

“So, what can you expect so much for a children story??”
–this is what my friends told me..
Is it???

After watching all the trailers, seeing all the promotion in astro……
As audience, I expect a greater one.
But for me, I bit disappointed with some scenes coz they seems did not tell the audiences properly and tend to skip bit here and there.

Like I always said, thing always got two sides.
Although there are disappointments, there also some nice part…

I like the Lion…..Aslan.

SY told me that Lion symbolize Christ.
Surprisingly,
my tears drop when I saw He sacrifice for the sons of Adam and daughters of Eve.

it reminds me of the unfailing love...


;)

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger andrewkin said...

i was sad when aslan killed the white witch ... there goes the only stylo-diva in d movie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home