20051220

bag bag

Bought a bag few days ago…
(It is for Chinese New Year one oo!)
When I choose the bag, I took a black one…
But when I just wanted to step out of the shop, I saw a pinkish one.

“Wow, the pink one even better!”
“More special! Not like black, so dull…”
My sis said.

Hmm,
Then, I changed it – black to pink.
Back home, I started to feel…regret.

“Should take black one!!”
“Easier to match with clothes”
“More presentable!!”

All sort of thoughts pop out.
The next day, I went to change back to the black one.

Hmm,
This kind of situation happened quite frequent….
I’m not a decisive one.
Always listen to others’ opinions.

Not to say listen to others is not good,
Especially shopping, always good and nice to have others’ opinions…
Just that..
I think I have to improve le.
To be better in decision making..…

Don’t always said…
“Qing cai! (anything will do, in Hokkien)”
“As you like la!”

Heheheee….

2 Comments:

At 1:55 AM, Blogger andrewkin said...

i think the pink is nicer! Black ... you into Limkokwing is it?

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger vynn-may said...

apa la...cannot like this one ma...
anything pink u also say nice~~
;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home