20051108

in da lift..

it was 8.45, reach home with empty stomach.....
automatically...I walked into kitchen...
aiyoo....!! two FULL packs of rubbish.........somemore smelly one...
argghh.....yerrrr...

starring at them....
...
..
.
cannot tahan somemore!! have to DESTROY them (throw them la...abo?heheee..)

then, walked out my place and waited for the lift (it was at level 4) then 'ting' (reach dee~), then...the door opened....
...
...
...

I was stunned....
coz, I saw the couple....kissing...in the lift...in front of me....


(WHAT?!?!?! I was like......I tot...THIS will only happen in drama??.........o,no!!!)

emmm, they were like...so shy....and i also la....
err,then...i wondering.... to go in?? or....not to??
hmm...

then,I walked in....
and all of us have a really quite time in the lift.

that's all... hehee..
still....emm.....how come like this ler???? kissing in the lift belak....

1 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger andrewkin said...

oooo! OOOO! OOOO!

quote from ur blog;

"then,I walked in....
and all of us have a really quite time in the lift"

I think its quiet ... *winkwink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home