20051122

confused

wow,miss me?
**blekk** i think andrew will be the first one to vomit. ha!
i had a nice week, hopefully you all too~
after the movie review, i plan to work on a food review (since last week i ate a lot....yeah,A LOT!)

hmm, planned to do it tonight. yet...somehow, things just will not goes on smoothly as you planned.
so,what to do?
--wait lo--

i am really tired right now ler..
;)

hmm, how come i planned but i dint do it today ler??
maybe because of a high "I" person (*i guess most of you guys not really understand this high "I" thingy. the "I" means , i am quite a influential people, wow wow~~ ;) --hehe, no la..it means i speak a lotss la..)
i will get emotional easily.
last few days, my sis is in kl..
honestly, i really have great time with her shopping around and chit chatting.
and i was in a really nice mood just now
yet, i was really pek cek (Hokkien, which means frustrated) with her now!!

what happened?
guess what??? she asked me to help her to brush her tooth wor...
( i know that she was trying to kidding with me, but, believe me, i dont find it funny at all!!)
that time, i really felt like cekek her..... (AWW! i am sooooo BAD!!! )

sigh...



emm, i seems half way explaining about the happening .
but,i have to say i wanna stop here coz,i dunno what to say anymore.
i just felt like there's many things floating in my minds...
but,i just cant get to catch them and understand what are they thinking and wondering of.
hmm....
suddenly it remind me of the scene in Harry Potter-- where Prof Dumbledore pulled out the blue shinny threat thingy...(memories) and put them in the 'water'
whatwi ll happen if this can happen to us..? just take out the stress, sad memories......??


but,
i believe whatever happened in our days will forever be kept in our memory...no matter good or bad..



- - patient for my next entry...will be few dayss then ler....coz,going back pg tml~~ yeah~~ - -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home