20051031

too sweet

I wanted to try this chocolate for a long long time ady.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

but yet,
maybe...I not dare to try it out...
maybe....I scare it not nice....
maybe.....hmm,dunno.
anyhow, I bought it today! haha..

- -know why,coz I saw Stella friends ate it at house yesterday....so,I decided to buy it and try it- -

o.......
I finished two bars in 15 minutes,I guess.
hmm, if you ask me how is it. I'll say: I wont buy it next time..coz,it's too sweet for me...~~
but,if you like sweet stuff,then it just be nice or maybe excellent for you?!?! ;)

then,I have to say...
it's expensive la.....3.00....maybe coz of I bought it at 7-11??
but,still,I think I prefer the rice cracker Snickers....But,unfortunately......
they dint produce that anymore....coz,very few ppl like me....like that one....
sobsob.....
they so bad......I want that yellow packaging Snickers la!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger dee said...

omg!kinder bueno is so yummy!!

then there is lindst. if you're a choc addict, u need to try their bittersweet chocs. simply heavenly!!

then there is paatchi...OMGGGG!!!

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger andrewkin said...

ai ye ... i dun like too. but i like chocolates! u know already rite...sigh* so why am i telling u a ... haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home