20051011

piano

"I was forced to learn piano"
ooo, they hit into my mind.. Did I being forced to learned piano as well..

hmm.
it was long times ago...I was five that time, I guess.
I remember -- my sister used to practice her piano after dinner. I think she was so talented, she can played wonderful songs....and....I want to be like her..
so, I begged my mum for leaning piano.

yeah, that's how I started to have the 'relationship' with my dear piano...

honestly speaking, I had no potential in playing piano.
I was so jealous whenever I saw my friend who can perform well with their pieces or songs...
but me...I cant.
I have to practice very hard and what I get is just play the
song smoothly.
sigh.

still remember, when I was in grade 3, I was so fed up with practicing, practicing and practicing...All over the same pieces...
and, I always end up my practices with tears....

that time, to me, piano was my nightmare!!

but then, gradually, it changed...
I then found myself falling in love with piano (although I still cant play well)

I always being 'lockup' by my piano teacher at her place to practice for my pieces weeks before my exam..
this happened every years.....
grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, grade 6.............

when in high grades, I became more 'sang seng' (more discipline??)
will practice on time and enjoy those pieces......and as the result of that, I would say...the standard was not bad la...haha!!
yet, I still going to my teacher's place (like the 'lockup' period, although I dont need it anymore.) it was not lockup up anymore, but at there, I spent quality times with my lovely teacher.
we chat....we shares........ it's so unbelievable that I even spent my time at her place more than at my house ler.. haha~~


Oo,I so miss those days.....I so miss u,Ms.Tan......i so miss my piano.....my song sheets..........

I am glad, I end up with love and appreciation....

3 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger andrewkin said...

wah ... everyone writing about piano!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger vynn-may said...

haha..cannot? ;p

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger dee said...

hehehe...well i guess everyone have their recollection of piano classes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home