20051015

new..

changed my hair shampoo days ago. Friends ask me how is it...
i think....just soso lo.
but,now..i think the shampoo is nice.
err..not sure is it because of i was sweat with sticky hair...
but now (after using the shampoo)...wow...soft, nice hair.......nice nice~~~


o,ya. i get my new handphone ler.
changing new phone - - is something happy - - to most people..
stella changed new phone as well.
she was so excited when she get her phone..
for me.. i din 'feel' the excitement wor...
how come ler???
maybe...because i was 'force' to change lo..
hmm...i aim this phone for a long time d...just, it was still under planning stage due to not enough $$... hehee
mana tau....my phone spoil last Sun.
so....end up....i with my new k750i now..
;)

or, maybe i bit 'steady' (which also mean slow) people gua..
anyhow, i like my new phone ler..hahaa..
actually i took some pictures...plan to post...n got something to share..
but..
but....
but.....
my comp din have the bluetooth software la....
and i dunno any or other way to send them into pc ler....so....what to do?
wait patiently gua..i guess....


- - eat McD new veggie burger..? - -

5 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Blogger andrewkin said...

yeah le! i like also! so nice! so jealous!!!!

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DON'T eat the burger
NOT nice one !!

seriously, don't..

but now you want to eat right?

:D

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger dee said...

*hmph* so jealous

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger vynn-may said...

ya ler,my phone ma..sure nice ler...nyaik aa aa.. ;p
hmm,wanna change to my model?
;D

o,the veggie burger,dint eat it yet...but my frien said it tastes like curry puff wor...

hmm...???

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger andrewkin said...

burger = curry puff? YUCK*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home