20051027

flies

Chatting with my gang are always happy..
you'll find me smiling in front of my pc.............look worried in front of the pc.......

yala yala....(I know you all know.....*qing cai la...dunno also pretent know ler...* ;p)
we 'chat' through mail....hehee..

b-Jin said something like this...

- - These days, the flies in Sydney keep following people. Guess what?!?!?! They (flies) even follow me to Uni ler..... Scary la.... Do this happen in Melbourne as well, a-Min?? - -

o,i was like O-o??
flies follwing people uh?? Then, i analysed about it..


What flies like...? - food - - rubbish - - - -
Why flies follow b-Jin ler?? - - opps, smell like rubbish????!!?? -

b-Jin was like..... #$@!#@#~!

oppss..

Then,a-Min explained to us, she said....

- -Flies in Aussie are like this, they will follow people especially International students. After my analysis, I found out this only happened to International but not local students. (this happened to me and other international friends also) These flies will follow the seasons for the 'following plan'. They will do that around Spring and Summer time. - -

hmm, interesting!!~

wondering....
when Grace and Andrew go over...have to be prepared and fight with those flies..??
hmm....Let's imagine.........

...
...
...

hahaa....I think it will sure be funny and interesting la!!... ha!! .... ;p



- - Emm, is it true?? - - Flies follow International students in Aussie?? wonders.. O_o - -


1 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger vynn-may said...

aiyoo..
said until like that..
if andrew see this...hehe,i dunno what happen ler..
notii paul!!!~~
nyiak aa aa..hahahaa~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home