20051026

apple green tea

Went to Subang Giant to recee with tingting and Ben yesterday (now after 12 ler..hehee)
hmm...
we walked...walked..walked.....
o,I saw something.....hmm,a familiar packaging..

it reminds me-----

few months ago,I guess..was shopping with tajie, erjie and tingting at...Carrefour I guess.. ;p
o,ya! I remember, it was the day we had the bbq at Sy's place!!
;D
It was like this...

V: gelok..gelok..gelok....(drinking the drink)
G:how is it? nice??
V: hmm...good question!! wait ha... gelok...(drink somemore..)
G:...
V: ok...it taste like.....apple.....eh,no...green tea.....hmm,apple!.....eh,green tea la..... errr...apple......
G: grmmm....so,apple or green tea ler??
V: (look at the bottle...)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

V:hmm, it's apple green tea la.! hehee.... :D
G: O-O
V:no wonder I confused la....apple mix with green tea ma... hahaa!
G:.....!@#%&#!~


opps, the last line..I add myself ler...coz, I think Grace for sure felt that way that time.....hehee
I told Ben just now when I saw this apple green tea drink. and he was like....laugh at me....
:(
pai se nia....emm,so funny meh??
but, I just telling the truth what.... it's really apple + green tea ma.....
hehee....

not to forget, i think the apple green tea is nice~~~

- - I think grace will still remember about this le.........nyaik aa aa.... ;p - -

1 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!! finally i can write my comment here!! kekeke!!! guess who am i~? lol! i am ur son! kidding, i am pohwa neh~ pai seh nia... act i write this comment to u is to see that wheather this blogger can really insert comment! lol! i really can write comment in ur site! so miracle and so happy.. erm er ah... what i wanted to say ah... oh ah! happy wednesday!! lol!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home