20051002

2nd October..ha!

Sunday which is also the second day of October...

bit sad to say,my cpu is not with me anymore...get back to michael. something is wrong with it ler, hopefully i can get it back within 2-3 days ler. coz...really miss my pc...n wanna start my assignmentsss..

second day of October,

i cut my hair.
yeah....my first hair cut experience in KL after staying here for about 3 years.
err...not that bad..i guess...... friends said it's nice. emm, just dunno why i still prefer my old hairstylist.....hehee...
maybe....
ok la...just say..
it's not bad la!!!!! hehee... ;)


second day of October,

felt heart pain... (no worry, not heart problem..)
just i missed two days for the Snow.Wolf.Lake ticket selling sectionss..
yesterday, i assume the wrong time..
today, i dunno it's still on selling..
tomorrow, my sis going to call and ask..... hopefully still got ticketss.....

second day of October,

i lost my key...the first time in these 20 years...
err..not to say lost la,just,i cant find it....for whole days..
thanks God that yeeli still got the spare key...if not......sigh**
...
but then, i found my key few minutes ago.....in my new bag....
(haha,last night try to put everything in the new bag and see whether it will too 'fat' or not...but,i totally forgot about the key....due to the forgetness....i trouble myself..n all my housemates-helping me looking for my key.....**pai se la...**)

second day of October...

emm,quite many things happened...in this day-the begining of the month.
is it symbolize that this month will be a tough and challenging one??
no matter how.........
if-fu-u-think-u-can-u-can-yeah~~~

be positive always and everything will turns positive**

2 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger dee said...

positive attitude helps!!

p/s: heard that snow wolf lake tickets damn the expensive wei

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger vynn-may said...

yeah,the tic is not-so-cheap, cheapest is 140....
sigh...i think no chance to go ler.... :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home