20050922

miss.....??!?

heiya,hoiya...~~ is me is me...
haha,not blog for a long time (actually just few days ler, but to me, it's a long long way...) hehe.. this is all because my pc has went into factory ler...(mic mic's place) to reformat lo.. cannot tahan with those unproper shut down and unknown ads n pop ups.......
hopefully, when my cpu come back...everything is fine la~~~ ;)

o,yeah..i'm happy.. coz,got people miss me for not blogging ler.
opps....(thick skin uh??!?) hahaa..
no la.......coz andrew tingting seems miss me ma.......nyaik aa aa...hehee... ;p

now, no pc at home.....no entertainment.......
i will say life without pc...is really bored....bored and bored...!!!
so, basically, my life after class is with books, magazines and notess....... **pity me..**
then,what else?
actually i have few things to share..just that i forgot.. (wait patiently la......^.^)
**ya la....wat you all expect me to have in mind while i am in lkw comp lab...using slow pc.......**
err...shouldnt think this way ler.... like i always said ' mai hiam then beh pai' ma.... (means if you dun critique too much, then everything will be not bad lo...lol!!)....this is how positive thinking works..haha..

eh, this entry seems.....err...din have a specific point ler...??...
;p
nvm la.....just to post something..so that you all wont miss me la....haha~~

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger andrewkin said...

excuse me? wat ting ting!!!>?!?!? I vomit e ... miss got la ... but very very very very d abit only la! hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home