20050912

memo pad

aloha~~
yeah..is me,again. yesterday was a lovely and relaxing sunday...just, a little thing happened. em, my friends laughed loudly about this little thing, and me myself also wondering how come this happened to me????? y o??
what actually happened? o,yeah...going to tell u guys..
---i cut my thumb while i was opening the cup noodle yesterday.

"WHAT?? you cut yourself while opening the cup noodle???"
"hahaha!!! how come......u......muhahaha"
"err......................................(*speechless,i guess*), be more cvareful next"
this is what my friendsss said to me when i told them about this little accident of my thumb.
sigh. is not Me, that want to cut my thumb,ok? just accidentally.... wondering, how come this 'accident' happened on me?
coz i am a careless one..? or...? honestly speaking, this is the only reason that i can think of. em. perhaps, just be more careful then!~

sometimes wonder. as i am writing this blog. will there anyone that will read on it? anyone, who will spent some precious times reading this one two dots in my life?
if,there is no one....then, why am i still writing?
yet, i think i will still writing (*at least for now i still feel like writing once a while* ha~).
maybe as a memo pad in my life?.....yeah...a memorable memo pad...

4 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey

i always check your blog
then i thought you stopped..
but good thing it's back up again

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger vynn-may said...

thanks for reading my blog ler. err,i wont stop my blog..at least for now,i wont le. it's nice to get ur comment!~

 
At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

talking to me huh?
you know who i am ar..?

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger vynn-may said...

err...no idea actually...but,just say something lo.. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home