20050803

virus - - - not!

great day great day.
why? hehee, it's because...wow,i bought a new bed,man!!
yeah~~
maybe,having a new is not so hoo haa (learn from didi)..but..
to me...wah..so nice....
on9 for quite a while dee, dunno why,tonight feel sleepy.
keep yawning since i went into my bed ler.
how come ler?
after thinking,i found a reason--the bed seduce me..
haha! em,sound funny ler.
guess what,chatting with er jie,she keep oppse my talk which my bed seduce me ler... if not,why ler...rite?
nyiak aa aa.. (not understand? back to last one..hehee)

sigh,my pc seems bit not feeling so well ler. wondering is it because of last nite..
no worry,ntg happen..just..seems received a virus ler.
maybe not to say RECEIVED la. i not sure...coz,i din save it ma..
somemore anti-virus scan my pc...said no virus found wor..
emm..
emm...
keep hang..is it a symptom of kena virus?
coz,before this,my pc not like this wor.... cham la....i worry ler...
pray hard...no.....

WARNING -- when someone send u a msg telling u have a pic with the sender..just ignore n cross it ok..... if not,maybe sitting here worried but dunno what to do like me...sobsob...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home