20050814

predictable?

Hmm...fresh air.. so nice that the haze condition in kl has improved! and even nicer than pg's condition also improving... ;)
start of this sem, i did not blog as frequent as before ler, just blog few days then..or when something happen in my life.
steal my friend's blog title which i agreed - life is unpredictable.
we dunno what will happen few years then, next week,tomorrow or even later.
within these few days, something happen to my close friends.
they remind me more that,everything in life is unpredictable.
we wont say that 'i know, this this this will happen later...'
or, knowing the sequences in life. things change.
today i might be a healthy one..tomorrow,i might fall sick... n even few days then,i am not with u all anymore...
ha! no worry,nothing happen to me.....just,this is life!
a gal,has found out suffering of lung cancer last sarturday, n she's only 20...like me. isnt that shocky.?
i am imagining,if that happen to me...what will i do?
live even stronger? or,will feel the contrast way?
i dunno.
then,my frien told me,appreciate. Appreciate everything around you...the people, a cat, the warm sun shine......
: )
just now, i was trying to renovate my blog. unfortunately...i have no idea of where to start n how to start....
then,i realized something...
in my blog,beside black and white, what color you see?
green.
since when i start to love green?
green,used to be the color that i hate most...
but now.......? hehee........

no idea.
:p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home