20050824

pray hard..

It has been quite some times i din blog. how long was it? er,around one week or less than that i guess. one week, it might be a long time to some people but at the same time it's a short period to some people.
last sat,when back pg to see my father who is still in hospital. suddenly realised that my dad is getting older and older, day by day. he has changed. when walked into the room, i saw him lying on the bed. i still remember his face, he looked so restless but when see me he still smile with me. that moment, i tot..he's ok. maybe like what my sis said he has get used with the hospital (my dad hate hospital the most).
sun, before i came back kl,i went to see him again. while i am sitting on the bed site, then he said something to me. something about blaming himself of falling down, makes us worried...have to spent quite an amount.. feel so bad when heard these. but,i told myself..i have to be brave, at least not to let them worried about me. i know, i will take good care of myself..be an independent me! ;)
tml,my lovely daddy will go for operation. dr said,it is a quite big surgery. although try to comfort myself, still, worried. like my sis said..no matter how,we'll still worry and he'll feel scare..
after last wed, the uncontrolled nite, i feel bit disturb right now. maybe,just think too much? or, it's just normal..
pray hard, Lord. to protect my father...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home