20050801

my first day---

first day of august, first day of my new sem, first day of new lives in my apart as well. ;)
until now,it's a nice starting... although i still not yet recover from my sick....still with my SEXY voice.... still with those coughing noice, i still enjoy this 'first' day. nyaik aa aa..
** in case some of u all dunno about this phrase "nyiak aa aa"...let's explain bit...it's a sound effect.... then...it's a personal one,coz it's my laughing sound.....ha..oh,no...is nyaik aa aa.....;p**
emm,maybe today is the special first day..i feel so fresh. so fresh while attending my class, meeting friends and even with my housemates. o,ya..not to forgot...i have a new housemate, a sweet gal just like me.. oppss.. ;p
today,also received nice giftss from my 'tart' family.. **the soong has evolved become the tart,yeah~~** a cun n so 'siewmay' cloth...rite? hehehee.. n a nice book!~ how sweet..... :D
feel that i am so lucky in this new n first day o.. err,perhaps, some might say it just a "normal" 'first' day,ok? but, i satisfied!!!
--so,how was ur first day ler?
*wink~~

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger andrewkin said...

my first day was not noisy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home