20050815

how u think?

there are friends around us. maybe few of them,or lots of them.
--plural la. haha! :p
most of them will not have exactly the same characteristics,rite? one maybe shy, another talkative.. then, playful , quiet.....
em, characteristics are important to a person..
just wondering characteristics of a person is choosen by the person himself? or born to have the characteristics ler?

still remember few years back,when i was chit chatting with my sis, she kept advising me - not to be that playful n notti..
*em,as u all know,i just got bit naughty n bit more playful la. ;) *
then...i replied.
i will always remember what i replied her,
-- not i want to be playful and notti,just...i am like that... i born so.. --
o,my sis was so mad when she heard my answer.
it's an EXCUSE!!
is it really an excuse? for that time i dont think so. i really born to be bit notti n playful??

gradually,i have the thought that, we choose or maybe should say we learn to have a characteristic.
these days, friends around me will use a 'word' that form my two number to describe me..
* u guys know la...hehe*
last time,no one will said me so...but now...quite some of them said so. why ler? i changed? i learn it? or...i just 'realised' this characteristic in me?
or,it is not consider a characteristic? just a way of communicate??perhaps...

but then, i remember someone told me. if you think you are lack of patient, then learn it. learn and practise to be a patient one. or, a friendly one... which means,we do learn these characteristics in life... we are not born to be like this or like that lo.
emm,ic...that's why results of personality test will change.... :)

emm,after all, i think i understand ler - - we will learn and change through times go on... *is it?*
i might be a talkative one now...but later...might become a quiet one... em... em...

after reading,some might put their hands on the forehead n just sigh.. ;p
just wanna say - - you will get used to it....keep reading my blog ya~ ha!!~
; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home