20050728

back,kl..

dint blog for quite some times dee. as u all know,i am back in kl d. today is the 3rd day i in kl, is also the third day i fall sick. yes, i get sick again. what sick i get this time ler? also sekaligus 3 - cough, flu n fever. hehee.. my voice has changed ler,coz of cough scratch my throat ler. pity me,even drink water also feel the pain.. :p
get to learn from the sick--
1. have to always obey parents, especially mum.
not to say what la,but..the day before i back to kl,my mum keep told me to buy the cough medic that i used to take (coz i always cough).. but i refuse. who knows,the second day - the day i back kl, i fall sick. n i cant find the cough medic which due to the seriousness of my sick.
then, the second thing i learn is, not to continously eat curry for few days.
after 'analyzing', i think the main reason that i fall sick is the continuous took curry before i back in kl. besides, i din drink much water...that's y causing my sickness. hehe...pai se..
as i said today already the third day i fal sick, but i just went to see Dr this noon, after took the medic, i feel better ler. but, the throat really pain.........even dun feel like talking.. sigh..
wish that will get well asap la! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home