20050712

amityville

It’s raining heavily out there, sitting in my room yet I still can smell the fresh rain smell! Wow…nice… J Watched a horror movie last night – Amityville horror. It’s a movie that based on true story. Is about the house… whoever that lived in it… the person will start to feel uncomfortable and will changed his or her mind. I think this movie quite not bad. I was begin shocked few times while I watched the movie last night. One scene, I still remember….i saw my sister who is sitting on my right, me, another girl that sit on my left were jump up together cause being frighten! Hahaa…while recall back, I think it’s really funny…. That scene where 3 person jumped up together…. :P
After watching it, I go and did some research just now. There are people that investigate about the Amityville’s background. From the movie, we get to know that Goerge Lutz was commanded by the ‘voices’ as to CATCH ‘EM AND KILL ‘EM. But, is this the truth? I think there are sure people out there not believe in it. There is an article that I read from
www.amityvilletruth.com (err,should be the correct url gua).. the writer was confused, is there really voices? This is because the people that investigate at Amityville did not get to hear about the ‘voices’ in this case.
--written few days ago....hehee... :p
bit like doing FTV 111 journal ler...haha!

3 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey
your new colour a bit too bright and difficult to read la..
just to let you know

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger vynn-may said...

oops....i select the wrong color ler...pai se ler.... :P but,thanks for telling oo!!! ;)

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger andrewkin said...

i dun like horror movie! ehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home