20050625

hazyy

The weather in Penang is really bad today. Dunno why…it is reallyt hazy…… Let’s imagine, when you look out the windows you can see the view like ‘genting’….
White clouds…..but, Penang’s one is when you get down of the car---smell something like smokes or burning stuff’s smell.. err…why ler?? Got a big fire case happen last night? Or…in neighborhood country which I don’t know..
I realized the seriousness until when my sis and I was on the highway just now, coz….I cant even see Penang Bridge….! Aiyoo…. How come ler? My sis and I then had a ‘cute’ conversation….
She asked me, what if…
The haze is so serious until we can see the flat which is just beside the road?
Then I said…
I think that time; everyone in Penang shouldn’t drive and only walk around. Coz, it’s so dangerous to drive without a clear view…
Then, she said…
O, correct..it’s really serious if so….
Then, what if we can even see this bill board??
(it is a big bill board on our left…….is so big and near to us…)
Then I looked at the bill board and pause. Coz, I dunno what to say……I stun…then turn over…. Showing her the crow fly over ; three lines ; big water drop expression…. (can imagine,uh?)
After all, know what is the main purpose of this conversation?
not of the bad weather or haze…
but, she wants me to talk with her…..cause..i have been keep quiet in the car for more than 30 mins..i think…. Hehhee..
why? Not in good mood what…
After so many days in Penang, I realized I have a bad attitude. (not sure last time I have it or not…? Or just pop out when I back in pg?)
I like to think too much…
No matter buy things…. Watch tv….. read books….. a phrase…. A song….. an actions...
Sigh… feel speechless of myself… ok, back to this afternoon…I not in good mood, coz of a blouse.. a blouse that I dunno I like it or not. I just can say-it’s not bad.
After my sister say “made ur mind whether you want it or not! Now!”
Then……..hehee…I siao liao la…. Started to play with the ‘moody’? ‘anger’?
…..
a word appear….
---childish?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home