20050605

"family" out i n g, again..

again,like didi say...i'll name this as "family" out i n g...hehe
i purposely one... :p
yeah,looking at the title,u'll know....
yes,four of us went our together again...
shopping----1U~~
hehehe,this is the first time go 1U with them ler...
as my did is going to work..soon,tml...
kena bring him to buy some new stuff la.. :)
then....we also can shop at the same time ma..so nice..
heheheee..
is a nice day,where all of us buy something ler...
i bought a new high heel ler!!!!!
veri nice one oo...thanks for my didi & my professional "taste"
hahahaha!!!
this is the first time i bought a pinkish high heel lo..
not totally in pink la,but some of it lo..
aiyo,forgot to take pic of it ler..if not can show ler..patient.
as i'm going to develop our nice pic ler...hahaha.....
nice nice....

2 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger andrewkin said...

hahaha - must pay me k! it is a nice shoe!

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger vynn-may said...

hello?? didi-still haven pay my hipopo model fee,then ask me to pay u??? u pay me first la!~~ hahaa!!! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home