20050608

b a c k.

will everyone angry and then... scold someone?
i think most of us will,when someone jump on our tail ler...? hehe..
today,finally i back to my puchong's house...
then,i found out something--
few of u all know my house key,rite?
with the key chain,a green and yellow thingy...
they are dead!
dead,as in,i saw my key that i lent to y and her bro.....n the keychain was broke ady....
i was so mad when i see that...
that's my bday present,u know?
not even celebrate their first anniversary with me!!!!!!!
and,as a nice person,i borrow them......
but why??
then....everything turn bad..
the living room is messy.
dirty plates in kitchen.....
the ceiling fan is on but on1 is in the living room,funny,rite?
i was.....speechless..
my mood become very down and straight keep silent.
.
.
.
.
and guess what? not even half an hour when they back...
i forgot about it?!?!?!?!?
how would i.....i just recall back my "mad-ness"....
i am werid..
a fire burn something also have the smell..
but,this even forgot there is a fire...hahaa...funny...
speechless,again..to myself..
sigh...
----------------------------------
until now not even one of them told me about the key chain..
perhaps,they just too bz...
or? plan not to return it to me n forgot about it lo?

2 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger andrewkin said...

you should make it like a joke joke thing and ask - you know to clarify, after all it is your bday gift you know ...

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger vynn-may said...

aiyoo.....maybe.....but,they seems...sigh... my pity key chain... sobsob~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home