20050611

. 2 . first .

hohohooo...is me!
err,my blog.sure is me ho? pai se---
today,officially start my holidays. so, yippy!~? :p
guess what?? i ate bday cake today ler.
my lovely cell members celebrate with me!! although it's bit early,but,the heart is more important ler..!
i very cham lo,feel the 'unnormal' feeling n know-they might celebrate with me,coz cute me is going back pg soon!! hahaa.
honestly,not tat surprise,but yet..is the first bday that celebrate with them.. still a nice memory!!
then,earlier before the cell,when hang gai gai again o.
where?--sunway pyramid ler..
coz,my dear didi has an event there lo..
the first event oo...hotlink event..so,if u see this but u still not there,faster go ya-until this sun ler..
^didi,free adv ler...^ :p but,not that much ppl will see la,i think..hehee..
--looking at them,remind me something...my secondary life oo.
also always organize events,but different la. ours were school event lo...hehe!!~
then,today aim a red watch at Vincci ler...hehee.
but,end up din buy also...y? cos,sy and grace also think earing will be a better choise compare to watch....
err...quite agree as well la..hehee..... nvm la...slowly,perhaps ll get to aim a better one?
ha!!

2 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger andrewkin said...

hahaha thank you thank you!
what free??!?!? u never get enough gift ar!! hahaha but seriously u should have stay longer n just top up! so many cool games la!!!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger vynn-may said...

nvm....looking forwards for your next event ya!!!! ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home