20050506

what happen..?

what happen actually??
--PC presentation.....
--cooking 'red bean soup'
--found something i lost.....
ok,let's see....today..again..have to go coll in a formal wear...sigh..... hot,man......!.. a good n at the same time bad thing happen---> my high heel 'gone'.....due to a crazy run with my friens.....^^ in high heel...let's imagine...haha!!! then....sigh......there goes my high heel lo....but,i ll go n get a new one soon la!! *wink!
hahaa.....overall not a bad day...just.......wondering what happen with my red bean soup ler? the red bean cannot get 'soften' one ler...what happen ler.......boil for so long........aiya...i dun1 to cook not nice punya red bean soup for friendsss la............
----red bean,red bean............faster get soften ya!!
then.,......remember......last night i still making noices with my first posting..? yup...guess what...i found it just now....hahaa.....so...lost n found!!!
;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home