20050513

s h o o t ing . k l c c

hey,guess what..?? quite some ppl asked me that since when i have a didi wor....hahaa.....but,i have to say.... he really is my didi ler....heehehehe..... ;)
let's see...today is a tired but nice day......guess what?? i went klcc for shooting ler..........
then,i realized that it's difficult to shoot portraits of ppl..just imagine u aim at kids or ppl that is playing or walking around..after u adjust the correct shutter speed n aperture (using manual cam) then when u ready to snap...they ran away....... sigh... aiyoo,geram nia!!! have my own model is better ler,rite,guyss?? ;P then, i found out that my camera really got problem...as SY they also said the len is blurrr....so i think this time (already the third time),my photos ll turn out blur ler...sigh...... **my style,huh...?** how oooooo.... ;( realy sad ler......especially when i know that those pics will turn out blur but i still continue taking them.... :<
sigh!
today,i try a new drink ler...^special recipe=grape+vanila coke... can u imagine the taste...honestly..... not sooo bad la..hahaa...just bit... "fresh" i will say..some might dun like it,like grace,SY and andrew....but,i think it's not bad lo....hehehe......imagine...the taste of coke,vanila...then with grape...n it's a soft drink...*got gas la...* hehee..... thanks to didi la..,rite?? ;)
oh,ya...remember i said about want to post pics here.....n i dunno how n andrew show me ler,that's y his pic is in my blog la.....err,although he already show me...i still not so sure about that la...so,gimme some times la....i've to learn la....to post pics here...n 'renovate' here ya...hehehe...... so,be patient ooo... **eh,testing ur patient ler,coz u know me la...so,i think this will really take some timesssss** ha!!
~~yawning-------
tml ll be another bz day ler...... eh,tml..? o,should say today....

1 Comments:

At 4:04 AM, Blogger andrewkin said...

glad you are blogging publically san jie! hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home