20050525

r a i n n y..

rainny day.
again, went to pasar seni with sy...
developed my pictures...n also try to get the things for my signature assignment...
first,dunno y,i wait for a long long long time,then only manage to get a bus....sigh.....
forget about that......when i reach....plan to go paper gallery..mana tau.....moved ady.. ^^sorry ler,didi..i think u also cant managed to find the shop..pai se ler..^^
then....can eat donut ler... **wow,long time din eat my beloved donut liao..yummy!!** :)
then,wanna infrom something....today--i sort of explore the 'flood' that didi mention in pasar seni... luckily was,it's not that serious,but sy and i also become half 'soup chicken' lo...haha! i would say-- i already quite some times din get what in rainny day lo..so,it's fun also...although cold!~~~~
hehehe....
i think today God seems want me to work on my patience...coz,again when i wanna go back...i wait for long long long time only manage to get the bus..... err,wonder how long i wait ler...i think not really TAT long,just around 1 hour ler...hehe~ :D
o,ya...not to forgot...i collect my pics...erm,i would say they're not bad!!! hahaa...they are clear,man...so,didi...dun say blur is my style....no more..i changed dee...now,clear is my style..hahaha! opps,seems......hehe
nee......that's all......simple life...... ^.^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home