20050508

bz frii

i would say..i had bz...pack...wonderful......fri....;p
coz...i cant even on9...to check mail..or do my favourite things--chit chat with my friends...in msn...or drop by here.....
friday....went shooting with my 'soong' family...we r so enjoyed....shooting each others as our model...perhaps santalis wont ban us for portrait shooting..? ;P learn to be thick skin ler... just imagine..we are posting in those lorong lorong.....in petaling street...hahaa... those uncles and aunties are like.."what happen with these ppl...tooo free ke????" hahaaa...even some ask us... ;P but,there r few friendly uncle...encourage us...n enjoy looking us shooting...hahaa!!~ the most pai se part is have to jump up one lo...as i am not so....good in jumping...(dun ask me y...just...sigh...) i am like so pai se ler...coz....all of my friends are like....continue jump lerrr....jump....Jump....JUmp...JUMp...JUMP!!!!!! wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thankfully....finally they shooted after few tries.....hehee......
then,is my 'ai xin' red bean soup.....i think it's yummy lo...hehee,guess what....my housemate--yl finish almost all of my red bean soup ler.....just left 1 cup for me...anyway.....enjoy the cold cold red bean soup st 12 smtg mid night.....yum yum... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home