20050508

b l u r r e d pics

It was a nice sat that i have to meet a frien--M....in Sg. Wang. i was in a really good mood when i on my way to collect our pics which were taken on fri....... after collect those pics... i am quite sad...as.......again,my pics turn out blurred......
what happen??????
i am so curious n start identifying the reason that due to these blur pics........ sigh...... coz of this,i met my frien in a soso mood....cant really enjoy chatting like i normally did.........my mind keep thinking about those blur pics......
even when in church also cant really focus......this lead to a dull mood.......a boring and suffering time.........wondering about those pics..........
now re-call back,i think i am kind of stupid...which let this 'govern' my emotions..... is this the reasons that cause my gastric??? as cw told me,emotions is one of the main cause that causing gastric...then,i wonders.....
finally,i called to my sis--as the manual camera that i using was hers.......then,i think i found the reasons that causing all of those blur pics.........is the focus lens......it is more censitive compare to others...n i think my skill also contribute to the blurness of the pics......
like cw said,knowing the reason will help in finding the cure methods.....so,ll take more pics as to experience out..hopefully get clear n nice pics lo......hehee...
;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home